Gift Guide: Listen Up, Santa!
I put together the following Gift Guide for Her ME because I was super good this year. (Well, if you don’t count all those times that I wasn’t.) If you could pass it along to my husband?
1. Gunn’s Golden Rules: Life’s Little Lessons for Making it Work. Santa, this is the one man I love *almost* as much as my husband AND he talks trash about ANNA WINTOUR. I must have it, you see!
2. Knitting Needle Cardigan, Anthropologie. The name suggests I might be bordering on the style of a haggardly Olsen twin, but I don’t really care. It looks way cozy, while also maintaining a bit more structure than many open-front sweaters I’m seeing on the racks. And is it me, or does this thing feel timeless?
3. laurageorge print, Etsy. Aside from the Wonderland themed art, I’d really love almost anything from this shop. The “Take off your pants” is my favorite, but I’m not sure I could bring myself to hang it in my house. PRUDE, I know. But this print in particular makes me giggle. Because, WHO ME?! PANIC?! And I could picture it in a variety of rooms. Win/Win. Maybe get it framed while you’re at it, Santa?
4. Cookie Press. I love baking, and making cookies around the holidays is one of my favorite things to do (even if much of that time is spent cursing and cleaning and WHY ARE THESE STICKING TO THE PAN?!) And while I’d love almost any baking accessory that I don’t already have, this gadget is currently catching my eye the most. I’m not sure how I’d ever use all 20 design plates, but I feel like I NEED them.
5. And because every girl’s gotta dream, my beloved Tiffany Aquamarine ring. It’s my birthstone, Santa! *sigh*
Features photo by: *L*u*z*A*