Gifts For Her: I Feel Pretty Edition
Sometimes a girl woman just needs to feel pretty. That means something different for everyone, but here are a few things that just might make perfect gifts for her.
Five Gifts That Will Make Her Feel Pretty
1. Lush Bath Bombs – Did you know it actually gets cold in South Florida? Well, at least I get cold, and there’s nothing I like better than soaking in a lovely, warm, fragrant tub. One of my biggest complaints in this area has always been that even the priciest bath additives can leave me feeling dry. Not these little beauties – they are packed with moisturizers. And they fizz when you put them in the tub. And they smell yummy. And? Not expensive. Great stocking stuffer. My picks: Butterball and Geo-Fizz.
2. Swarovski Harley Crystal Earrings - I’ve always wanted diamond studs, but whenever I shop for them the price makes me throw up a little in my mouth. Seriously. I could buy airline tickets to New York AND hotel for those prices. No thank you. And that’s where these little beauties come in. I have the smaller pair; I just need the larger pair (I have multiple ear piercings) for the perfect set. Did I mention these are only $59?
3. Bliss Eau De Toilette – I got a sample of this in my last Sephora order and it IS Bliss. At least for me. I am forever trying to find a “t-shirt and jeans” kind of fragrance, one that’s clean, light and “weekendy.” This is absolutely it. If you’re unsure of her fragrance preference, try Sephora’s sampler, which I reviewed last year. This year it includes the Bliss fragrance.
4. Origins Ginger Burst Body Wash – One of my favorite winter scents is Origins’ Ginger Essence. A woman once remarked that I smelled like a cookie whilst I was wearing it and a man chimed in with a wholehearted, “Yes, it’s wonderful, isn’t it?” In other words, guys dig it. I would love to layer that smell by washing with this yummy body wash and then following up with the body cream.
5. A Spanx Turtleneck Top (or two) – Nothing makes me feel sexier than a black turtleneck. It’s true. I own a long sleeve version and a sleeveless version. The only thing that would make me feel hotter is if those tops actually made me look a little more lithe – that’s where Spanx comes in. OK, they’re a bit pricey, but remember all the money I saved you on those earrings?
Featured photo by: LYDIA and her SALAD DAYS’/Flickr